IT Strategy: Creating a Blueprint for Your Organization
The IT landscape for electric co-ops is evolving every day– the pace of change is both rapid and relentless. Now more than ever, it’s important to know where you stand today and where you want to be tomorrow. The best way to chart your course is to develop an IT strategy that guides your decision-making in a way that adds the most business value to your co-op, while ensuring that you also can deliver safe, secure and reliable services to your employees and your members. A well-developed IT strategy gives you the flexibility to react to ever-changing inputs, while also giving you the stability to plan for the future. Come to this session to hear from an expert who has done this before, in both a for-profit and a cooperative environment.
- Wayne McGurk – Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer – NRECA
- Commercial Electric Trucks are Around the Corner: Are you Ready?F, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Industrial Applications of Machine Learning, AR and VRF, 2:45 PM - 4:00 PM
- The Hackers Took kitF, 4:15 PM - 5:15 PM
- Using Digital Forms on Mobile Devices to Increase Reliability and Record RetentionG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Why We Care: Addressing the Ethical Sourcing DilemmaG, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM