Create a Smart Take on Data
Data science is driving innovation like never before, and its impact in the energy industry will be transforming. The wise use of data will play pivotal roles in developing energy services to member-consumers, in grid planning & operations, and in testing out new business models. Both the quantity of data from new sources and the pace of change call for strategic thinking in how co-ops make use of data.
This session will offer exciting examples and strategies for how your co-op can create a smart take on data. This panel will delve into some exciting examples of opportunities data offer as well as how to get started in a way that has strategic and lasting value for your cooperative.
- Erik Felt – Market Development Director – RTI, Inc.
- Ian Slesser – Director, Global Product Management – Pitney Bowes Software
- Nate Grahl – Principal Data Analyst – Great River Energy
- Venkat Banunarayanan – Senior Director, Distributed Energy – NRECA
- Improving Emergency Response Plans using Technology H, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Operation Coop – Cybersecurity in ActionH, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Procurement and Supply Chain Speed NetworkingH, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Optimizing Your Distribution System & Unlocking the Value of DataH, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Purchasing Guidelines for FleetsH, 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM