Create a Smart Take on Data
Data science is driving innovation like never before, and its impact in the energy industry will be transforming. The wise use of data will play pivotal roles in developing energy services to member-consumers, in grid planning & operations, and in testing out new business models. Both the quantity of data from new sources and the pace of change call for strategic thinking in how co-ops make use of data.
This session will offer exciting examples and strategies for how your co-op can create a smart take on data. This panel will delve into some exciting examples of opportunities data offer as well as how to get started in a way that has strategic and lasting value for your cooperative.
- Erik Felt – Market Development Director – RTI, Inc.
- Ian Slesser – Director, Global Product Management – Pitney Bowes Software
- Nate Grahl – Principal Data Analyst – Great River Energy
- Safely Guiding Crews and Resources During Mutual Aid Events: A Case Study on Emergency Planning with Dairyland Power CooperativeD, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Rate Considerations Related to Solar Distributed GenerationE, 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Wireless Communications: A Necessity for Grid Modernization – Many Options and OpportunitiesE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Solutions to Common Distribution Protection ChallengesE, 8:40 AM - 9:10 AM
- Load Studies Using Interval AMI DataE, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM