Cranes and Derricks: What’s New at OSHA?
This session will update attendees on OSHA’s latest Final Rule on Cranes and Derricks, including what is required of employers, when certification is required and where the digger derrick exemption applies.
- Garry Christopherson – Digger Derrick Management Committee of the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators
- Martha Duggan – Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs – NRECA
- Blockchain: What Utilities Need to KnowD, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Energy Storage Uses Cases and ProcurementD, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Wood Pole Inspection and Inventory MaintenanceD, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- How to Modernize and Improve Safety Practices with TechnologyD, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Practical Integration of Dispatchable Solar + Energy StorageD, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM