Cranes and Derricks: What’s New at OSHA?
This session will update attendees on OSHA’s latest Final Rule on Cranes and Derricks, including what is required of employers, when certification is required and where the digger derrick exemption applies.
- Garry Christopherson – Digger Derrick Management Committee of the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators
- Martha Duggan – Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs – NRECA
- Understanding the Changes to EPA’s Greenhouse Gas Emission Standards for New and Existing Power PlantsG, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- How New Open Data Efforts are Elevating Grid ModelingG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Deploying FLISR at the Coop LevelG, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Supply Chain Management and Procurement Roundtable - Part 1G, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Beyond Passwords and Firewalls: Cybersecurity Tactics for Today’s Co-opG, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM