Cranes and Derricks: What’s New at OSHA?
This session will update attendees on OSHA’s latest Final Rule on Cranes and Derricks, including what is required of employers, when certification is required and where the digger derrick exemption applies.
- Garry Christopherson- Member – Digger Derrick Management Committee of the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators
- Martha Duggan – Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs – NRECA
- TECHTALK: Utility Battery Storage EconomicsD, 2:45 PM - 3:15 PM
- Safely Guiding Crews and Resources During Mutual Aid Events: A Case Study on Emergency Planning with Dairyland Power CooperativeD, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Rate Considerations Related to Solar Distributed GenerationE, 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Wireless Communications: A Necessity for Grid Modernization – Many Options and OpportunitiesE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Solutions to Common Distribution Protection ChallengesE, 8:40 AM - 9:10 AM