Cranes and Derricks: What’s New at OSHA?
This session will update attendees on OSHA’s latest Final Rule on Cranes and Derricks, including what is required of employers, when certification is required and where the digger derrick exemption applies.
- Garry Christopherson – Digger Derrick Management Committee of the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators
- Martha Duggan – Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs – NRECA
- A Test Case for Conservation Voltage OptimizationC, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Case Study on Cybersecurity Framework for MicrogridsC, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- 20/20 Hindsight: Transitioning from PLC Pioneer to Next-Gen AMIC, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Third Party SecurityC, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- CRISP: Two Cooperative's ExperiencesC, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM