Contract and Procurement Fraud
To catch a Fraud perpetrator you have to think like one. If a person wants to commit a fraud they have to think of ways around the contract. This session provides examples of fraud, red flags to look for, and the impact of the Fraud Triad. There is also a focus on best practices for mitigating fraud in daily procurement and in contracts.
- William Agee – President – WDA and Associates, Inc.
- Understanding the Changes to EPA’s Greenhouse Gas Emission Standards for New and Existing Power PlantsG, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- How New Open Data Efforts are Elevating Grid ModelingG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Deploying FLISR at the Coop LevelG, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Supply Chain Management and Procurement Roundtable - Part 1G, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Beyond Passwords and Firewalls: Cybersecurity Tactics for Today’s Co-opG, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM