Contract and Procurement Fraud
To catch a Fraud perpetrator you have to think like one. If a person wants to commit a fraud they have to think of ways around the contract. This session provides examples of fraud, red flags to look for, and the impact of the Fraud Triad. There is also a focus on best practices for mitigating fraud in daily procurement and in contracts.
- William Agee – President – WDA and Associates, Inc.
- A Test Case for Conservation Voltage OptimizationC, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Case Study on Cybersecurity Framework for MicrogridsC, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- 20/20 Hindsight: Transitioning from PLC Pioneer to Next-Gen AMIC, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Third Party SecurityC, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- CRISP: Two Cooperative's ExperiencesC, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM