Contract and Procurement Fraud
To catch a Fraud perpetrator you have to think like one. If a person wants to commit a fraud they have to think of ways around the contract. This session provides examples of fraud, red flags to look for, and the impact of the Fraud Triad. There is also a focus on best practices for mitigating fraud in daily procurement and in contracts.
- William Agee – President – WDA and Associates, Inc.
- Blockchain: What Utilities Need to KnowD, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Energy Storage Uses Cases and ProcurementD, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Wood Pole Inspection and Inventory MaintenanceD, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- How to Modernize and Improve Safety Practices with TechnologyD, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Practical Integration of Dispatchable Solar + Energy StorageD, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM