Contract and Procurement Fraud
To catch a Fraud perpetrator you have to think like one. If a person wants to commit a fraud they have to think of ways around the contract. This session provides examples of fraud, red flags to look for, and the impact of the Fraud Triad. There is also a focus on best practices for mitigating fraud in daily procurement and in contracts.
- William Agee – President – WDA and Associates, Inc.
- TECHTALK: Utility Battery Storage EconomicsD, 2:45 PM - 3:15 PM
- Safely Guiding Crews and Resources During Mutual Aid Events: A Case Study on Emergency Planning with Dairyland Power CooperativeD, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Rate Considerations Related to Solar Distributed GenerationE, 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Wireless Communications: A Necessity for Grid Modernization – Many Options and OpportunitiesE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Solutions to Common Distribution Protection ChallengesE, 8:40 AM - 9:10 AM