Connecting and Modernizing Relationships with Members
Communication channels are evolving every day and members expect their cooperatives to keep pace with advances in technology. During this session, attendees will hear about innovative ways to keep the channels of communication open while making it easier for members to enroll in cost saving programs and improve and expand methods of communication. The panel will discuss:
- Leveraging Amazons Alexa service to connect with members at home and how this can increase success rates in message delivery and payment collection. Developing a relationship with your members “virtual assistant” enables delivery of targeted, account-specific messaging, and face-to-face service can be achieved through Alexa Show, giving members options they want using technology they already have.
- Explore the advantages and disadvantages of apps compared to other direct communication channels such as phone calls, emails and texting.
- Discuss how mobile apps allow users to pay their bills, view their usage and report outages in seconds and how CIS and OMS systems can send push/email/sms/voice messages via automated integrations.
- Connor Buckley – Regional Sales Director – SEDC
- Ron Bentley – Product Manager – dataVoice International
- Branden Rager – Manager, IT – Talquin Electric Cooperative
- Wireless and/or Wireline Broadband….We've Done Both!D, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- How a Pilot in the IOU Space may Transform Wireless Broadband Opportunities for Co-opsD, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 1D, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- TECHTALK: BYOD? Advantages and Security ChallengesD, 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 2D, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM