Commercial Electric Trucks are Around the Corner: Are you Ready?
Electric commercial trucks will begin making deliveries around the country over the next five years. The charging infrastructure and demands on the utility could be potentially high. Where and how will these vehicle charge and what can you do to be ready?
- Mike Roeth – CEO – NACFE
- Brian Sloboda – Director Consumer Solutions – NRECA
- Rustam Kocher – E-Mobility Group, Charging Infrastructure Lead – Daimler Trucks North America
- Commercial Electric Trucks are Around the Corner: Are you Ready?F, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Industrial Applications of Machine Learning, AR and VRF, 2:45 PM - 4:00 PM
- Using Digital Forms on Mobile Devices to Increase Reliability and Record RetentionG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Why We Care: Addressing the Ethical Sourcing DilemmaG, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Making Way for 5G?G, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM