Commercial Electric Trucks are Around the Corner: Are you Ready?
Electric commercial trucks will begin making deliveries around the country over the next five years. The charging infrastructure and demands on the utility could be potentially high. Where and how will these vehicle charge and what can you do to be ready?
- Mike Roeth – CEO – NACFE
- Fathalla Eldali – Engineer, Distribution Optimization – NRECA
- Rustam Kocher – E-Mobility Group, Charging Infrastructure Lead – Daimler Trucks North America
- RUS Electric Program OverviewE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- IT Strategy: Creating a Blueprint for Your OrganizationE, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Leadership Training and Performance Coaching….that Sticks!E, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Anatomy of a Hack: Securing the Communications NetworkE, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- REMDC's Roadmap to Being a DSO and Providing Energy-as-a-Service (Eaas)E, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM