Case Study on Cybersecurity Framework for Microgrids
Minimizing the risks of cybersecurity is top of mind for most utilities. NCEMC’s case study provides an approach to reducing cyber-risk of a microgrid. Learn more about the findings of on-site cyber and physical security assessment of the NCEMC microgrid project on Ocracoke Island, including development of a cybersecurity framework for secure communications architecture, network intrusion and anomaly detection, hardware/software patch management, and vendor supply chain management.
- Ajaz Sadiq – VP, Grid Modernization and Technology Integration – North Carolina’s Electric Cooperatives (NCEMC)
- Loreto Sarracini – President – AESI-US, Inc.
- Todd Ponto – Chief Technology Officer – AESI-US, Inc.
- A Test Case for Conservation Voltage OptimizationC, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Case Study on Cybersecurity Framework for MicrogridsC, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- 20/20 Hindsight: Transitioning from PLC Pioneer to Next-Gen AMIC, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Third Party SecurityC, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- CRISP: Two Cooperative's ExperiencesC, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM