Case Study on Cybersecurity Framework for Microgrids
Minimizing the risks of cybersecurity is top of mind for most utilities. NCEMC’s case study provides an approach to reducing cyber-risk of a microgrid. Learn more about the findings of on-site cyber and physical security assessment of the NCEMC microgrid project on Ocracoke Island, including development of a cybersecurity framework for secure communications architecture, network intrusion and anomaly detection, hardware/software patch management, and vendor supply chain management.
- Ajaz Sadiq – VP, Grid Modernization and Technology Integration – North Carolina’s Electric Cooperatives (NCEMC)
- Loreto Sarracini – President – AESI-US, Inc.
- Todd Ponto – Chief Technology Officer – AESI-US, Inc.
- Overhead Reliability Solutions Case Study: Habersham EMC and Davey Resource GroupD, 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
- TECHTALK: Utility Battery Storage EconomicsD, 2:45 PM - 3:15 PM
- Safely Guiding Crews and Resources During Mutual Aid Events: A Case Study on Emergency Planning with Dairyland Power CooperativeD, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Rate Considerations Related to Solar Distributed GenerationE, 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Wireless Communications: A Necessity for Grid Modernization – Many Options and OpportunitiesE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM