Case Study on Cybersecurity Framework for Microgrids
Minimizing the risks of cybersecurity is top of mind for most utilities. NCEMC’s case study provides an approach to reducing cyber-risk of a microgrid. Learn more about the findings of on-site cyber and physical security assessment of the NCEMC microgrid project on Ocracoke Island, including development of a cybersecurity framework for secure communications architecture, network intrusion and anomaly detection, hardware/software patch management, and vendor supply chain management.
- Ajaz Sadiq – VP, Grid Modernization and Technology Integration – North Carolina’s Electric Cooperatives (NCEMC)
- Loreto Sarracini – President – AESI-US, Inc.
- Todd Ponto – Chief Technology Officer – AESI-US, Inc.
- Building for the Future: Electric Cooperative Facility PlanningF, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Understanding the Changes to EPA’s Greenhouse Gas Emission Standards for New and Existing Power PlantsG, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- How New Open Data Efforts are Elevating Grid ModelingG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Deploying FLISR at the Coop LevelG, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Supply Chain Management and Procurement Roundtable - Part 1G, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM