Business Case for Intelligent Grid Edge Control
DER penetration is changing many aspects of utility operations. One positive change has been in the advent of grid edge devices. They not only help to facilitate distributed generation, but they also can perform a variety of valuable functions for the co-op. But how do you choose which functions provide the greatest bang for the buck? This session will provide insights you can use to strengthen your system.
- Brian Sloboda – Director Consumer Solutions – NRECA
- Chad Eckhardt – President – Ermco-GridBridge
- Deborah Fish – President – Utility Resources, Inc.
- Safety, Security & Evacuation and Contingency PlanningH, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Stock to the FutureH, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- New Approaches to Mitigating Wildfire RiskH, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Rules of Engagement: Enhance and Improve Your NegotiationsH, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Supply Chain Management and Procurement Peer-to-Peer RoundtableH, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM