Business Case for Intelligent Grid Edge Control
DER penetration is changing many aspects of utility operations. One positive change has been in the advent of grid edge devices. They not only help to facilitate distributed generation, but they also can perform a variety of valuable functions for the co-op. But how do you choose which functions provide the greatest bang for the buck? This session will provide insights you can use to strengthen your system.
- Brian Sloboda – Director Consumer Solutions – NRECA
- RUS Electric Program OverviewE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Performing an Information Security Risk AssessmentE, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Proactive Performance CoachingE, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Anatomy of a Hack: Securing the Communications NetworkE, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- REMDC's Roadmap to Being a DSO and Providing Energy-as-a-Service (Eaas)E, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM