Beginners Guide to Scenario Planning
Disaster recovery, cyber event, and critical incident testing and tabletop exercises can be daunting to tackle. Learn how one G&T set out to improve their crisis management posture led by someone with no experience. You will walk away with an understanding of how to get started, how to avoid the mistakes that we made, how to build momentum and support, and how to leverage events like Grid Ex to maximize efforts while minimizing work effort.
- Adam Klick – Leader, Enterprise Risk Management – Great River Energy
- Battery Energy Storage and StandardsF, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Start Here to Make the Case for Cybersecurity InvestmentF, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Battery Energy Storage Procurement and Business Model Best PracticesF, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Planning for Technological ChangeF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Business Case for Intelligent Grid Edge ControlF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM