Beginners Guide to Scenario Planning
Disaster recovery, cyber event, and critical incident testing and tabletop exercises can be daunting to tackle. Learn how one G&T set out to improve their crisis management posture led by someone with no experience. You will walk away with an understanding of how to get started, how to avoid the mistakes that we made, how to build momentum and support, and how to leverage events like Grid Ex to maximize efforts while minimizing work effort.
- Adam Klick – Leader, Enterprise Risk Management – Great River Energy
- Wireless and/or Wireline Broadband….We've Done Both!D, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- How a Pilot in the IOU Space may Transform Wireless Broadband Opportunities for Co-opsD, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 1D, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- TECHTALK: BYOD? Advantages and Security ChallengesD, 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 2D, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM