Battery Energy Storage Procurement and Business Model Best Practices
Have you looked at battery technology and wondered if it could help you solve a problem at your co-op? This session will highlight the role of use cases in building a battery energy storage business case. It also will discuss best practices in battery storage procurement. Whether you plan to own and operate the battery yourself or use a technology vendor, this session lays out the unique aspects in evaluating battery energy storage.
- Jan Ahlen – Director, Energy Solutions – NRECA
- Wireless and/or Wireline Broadband….We've Done Both!D, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- How a Pilot in the IOU Space may Transform Wireless Broadband Opportunities for Co-opsD, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 1D, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- TECHTALK: BYOD? Advantages and Security ChallengesD, 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 2D, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM