Battery Energy Storage and Standards
Battery energy storage is on the minds of many co-ops these days. It is important to understand where things are now and how they are evolving. Technical standards covering safety, and installation have been written and continue to evolve. Understanding their potential impact is critical for understanding the full cost of battery installations and to avoid costly installation missteps. This session brings in industry experts to discuss applicable standards for energy storage, their evolution and considerations for co-op engineering and operations staff.
- Robert Harris – Senior Principle, Integrated Grid – NRECA
- TECHTALK: Satisfying the Connected Customer: Technology Trends for Improving Operations and Customer CommunicationsB, 3:45 PM - 4:15 PM
- FEMA’s Focus on Mitigation: What Projects Should You Be Planning On to Harden and Strengthen Systems Before Natural Disasters Strike?B, 4:15 PM - 5:15 PM
- Practical Selection and Application of Secure IP Network Reference ModelsC, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- The Moneyball CIOC, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- In an Integrated IT/OT World, Structured Control Center Training is the Key to Performance ImprovementsC, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM