Azure Active Directory – An Introduction
Attend this session to learn how Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) can help you to manage user identities and centralize identity and access management to enable deep security, productivity, and management across devices, data, apps, and infrastructure. Azure AD is built to work for apps in the cloud, on mobile, or on-premises.
- Jay Ferron – President/CEO – Interactive Security Training
- Understanding the Changes to EPA’s Greenhouse Gas Emission Standards for New and Existing Power PlantsG, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- How New Open Data Efforts are Elevating Grid ModelingG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Deploying FLISR at the Coop LevelG, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Supply Chain Management and Procurement Roundtable - Part 1G, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Beyond Passwords and Firewalls: Cybersecurity Tactics for Today’s Co-opG, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM