Azure Active Directory – An Introduction
Attend this session to learn how Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) can help you to manage user identities and centralize identity and access management to enable deep security, productivity, and management across devices, data, apps, and infrastructure. Azure AD is built to work for apps in the cloud, on mobile, or on-premises.
- Jay Ferron – President/CEO – Interactive Security Training
- TECHTALK: Utility Battery Storage EconomicsD, 2:45 PM - 3:15 PM
- Safely Guiding Crews and Resources During Mutual Aid Events: A Case Study on Emergency Planning with Dairyland Power CooperativeD, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Rate Considerations Related to Solar Distributed GenerationE, 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Wireless Communications: A Necessity for Grid Modernization – Many Options and OpportunitiesE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Solutions to Common Distribution Protection ChallengesE, 8:40 AM - 9:10 AM