Azure Active Directory – An Introduction
Attend this session to learn how Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) can help you to manage user identities and centralize identity and access management to enable deep security, productivity, and management across devices, data, apps, and infrastructure. Azure AD is built to work for apps in the cloud, on mobile, or on-premises.
- Jay Ferron – President/CEO – Interactive Security Training
- Blockchain: What Utilities Need to KnowD, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Energy Storage Uses Cases and ProcurementD, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Wood Pole Inspection and Inventory MaintenanceD, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- How to Modernize and Improve Safety Practices with TechnologyD, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Practical Integration of Dispatchable Solar + Energy StorageD, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM