Azure Active Directory – An Introduction
Attend this session to learn how Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) can help you to manage user identities and centralize identity and access management to enable deep security, productivity, and management across devices, data, apps, and infrastructure. Azure AD is built to work for apps in the cloud, on mobile, or on-premises.
- Jay Ferron – President/CEO – Interactive Security Training
- A Test Case for Conservation Voltage OptimizationC, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Case Study on Cybersecurity Framework for MicrogridsC, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- 20/20 Hindsight: Transitioning from PLC Pioneer to Next-Gen AMIC, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Third Party SecurityC, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- CRISP: Two Cooperative's ExperiencesC, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM