Anatomy of a Hack: Securing the Communications Network
Within the last 24 months, there were nearly 200 cyberattacks on public safety and government networks. Attackers are accessing and disrupting networks using many techniques: phishing, malware, denial of service attacks, and increasingly sophisticated infiltrations through unsecured but connected systems. Land Mobile Radio systems are not immune. Learn about the tools and techniques cyber criminals use to gain access to networks with the intent to tap information or disrupt operations. Provides actionable teachings for identifying infiltrations and protecting networks.
- Carl Williams – Information Systems Security Engineer – Harris Corporation, Public Safety and Professional Communications
- Industrial Applications of Machine Learning, AR and VRF, 2:45 PM - 4:00 PM
- Using Digital Forms on Mobile Devices to Increase Reliability and Record RetentionG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Why We Care: Addressing the Ethical Sourcing DilemmaG, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Making Way for 5G?G, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Fiber Networks 101G, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM