Anatomy of a Hack: Securing the Communications Network
Within the last 24 months, there were nearly 200 cyberattacks on public safety and government networks. Attackers are accessing and disrupting networks using many techniques: phishing, malware, denial of service attacks, and increasingly sophisticated infiltrations through unsecured but connected systems. Land Mobile Radio systems are not immune. Learn about the tools and techniques cyber criminals use to gain access to networks with the intent to tap information or disrupt operations. Provides actionable teachings for identifying infiltrations and protecting networks.
- Carl Williams – Information Systems Security Engineer – Harris Corporation, Public Safety and Professional Communications
- Wireless and/or Wireline Broadband….We've Done Both!D, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- How a Pilot in the IOU Space may Transform Wireless Broadband Opportunities for Co-opsD, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 1D, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- TECHTALK: BYOD? Advantages and Security ChallengesD, 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 2D, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM