Anatomy of a Hack: Securing the Communications Network
Within the last 24 months, there were nearly 200 cyberattacks on public safety and government networks. Attackers are accessing and disrupting networks using many techniques: phishing, malware, denial of service attacks, and increasingly sophisticated infiltrations through unsecured but connected systems. Land Mobile Radio systems are not immune. Learn about the tools and techniques cyber criminals use to gain access to networks with the intent to tap information or disrupt operations. Provides actionable teachings for identifying infiltrations and protecting networks.
- Carl Williams – Information Systems Security Engineer – Harris Corporation, Public Safety and Professional Communications
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 2D, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- CEO-lead Fiber Broadband Discussion: Three of the Top Fiber Projects in the CountryD, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- TECHTALK: BYOD? Advantages and Security ChallengesD, 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- TECHTALK: Protecting Americas Power Grid with a Real-world Physical and Cybersecurity Master Plan D, 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
- Wireless and New Technologies and How to Secure ThemD, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM