A Bird’s Eye View – Purchasing and Contracting Drones and Drone Services
Purchasing a drone for your coop is a big step. What do we need the drone to do? What drone do we purchase? What insurance is needed? Training?
In this session, you’ll get a breakdown of costs, an overview of licensing and registration issues, vendor contact information, and the opportunity to ask questions to ensure your drone program gets off to a flying start!
- Stanley McHann – Senior Research Engineer – NRECA
- Safely Guiding Crews and Resources During Mutual Aid Events: A Case Study on Emergency Planning with Dairyland Power CooperativeD, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Rate Considerations Related to Solar Distributed GenerationE, 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Wireless Communications: A Necessity for Grid Modernization – Many Options and OpportunitiesE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Solutions to Common Distribution Protection ChallengesE, 8:40 AM - 9:10 AM
- Load Studies Using Interval AMI DataE, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM